Dates and Expenses
- Program Fee: The program fee is €1850.
- Early Registration: Students who send in their application before April 14, 2019 benefit from a reduced program fee of €1650.
- Partner Universities: Students who are currently enrolled at partner universities of Frankfurt UAS or the University of Art and Design Offenbach are eligible for the reduced program fee of €1650 at any time before the application deadline on May 31, 2019.
Please note: If you wish to book your own accommodation during the summer school, please indicate this in your application. You will receive a price reduction for the program fee.
What is included in the program fee/tuition?
- 3 weeks of academic courses (5 ECTS points)
- Extracurricular activities
- Field trips
- Accommodation for the duration of the program
- Insurance covering illness, accidents, and personal liability
- Local transportation within Frankfurt and Offenbach for the duration of the program
- Travel to and from Germany
- Meals (not including breakfast, which is available as part of the accommodation)
- Personal spending
The Architecture and Urban Design Summer School will take place from Sunday, July 7 (Arrival Day) through Saturday, July 27 (Departure Day) 2019.
Please download our program schedule for more information. The program schedule is subject to change.